Our ST’s focus on increasing every child’s success in the areas of oral motor function, language skills, literacy-reading skills and communication functioning.
- Receptive language skills
- Expressive language skills
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Augmentative communication systems
- Reading-literacy proficiency
- Feeding-Swallowing functioning.
- Social-Pragmatic communication skills.
Our OT’s focus on developing every child’s success in the following developmental areas:
- Fine motor skills
- Posture, coordination, mobility and strength
- Sensory processing and integration skills
- Visual-Perceptual coordination
- Daily living skills: dressing, grooming, handwriting
- Attention and integrated listening skills
Our PT’s focus is to maximize every child’s physical abilities that encompass the following:
- Maximize function in developmental milestones, gross motor skills, and mobility
- Improve strength, range of motion, and endurance
- Focus on balance and coordination
- Promote postural control, alignment and body awareness
- Use adaptive equipment and bracing to facilitate independence
- Support self-advocacy, inclusion, family education and training.