At PTA, our vision is to make a difference in your child’s life!
Our vision is to support children and families in reaching their full potential with a creative and progressive approach in the delivery of pediatric therapy services. We promote family involvement as a valuable part of the therapy process and encourage education and training. Our goal is to make a difference in your child’s life.
Conditions We Address:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Apraxia of Speech
- Motor and Limb Apraxia
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- ADHD: Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder
- Visual-Perceptual Disorder
- Dyslexia-Reading Disorders
- Dysgraphia-Handwriting Disorder
- Language Disorders: Receptive, Expressive, Mixed.
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Fluency Disorder
- Voice Disorder
- Oral Motor-Feeding Disorder
- Articulation-Phonological Disorders
- Alternative-Augmentative Communication
Best Speech Pathologists in Jax!
Pediatric Therapy Associates has been included in the rankings for 14 best speech and language clinics in Jacksonville, according to Expertise.com’s recent 2020 rankings. We are certainly proud of this, as it is our goal to continue providing top notch therapeutic services for the families we serve in the greater Jacksonville area.