At PTA, our vision is to make a difference in your child’s life!
Our vision is to support children and families in reaching their full potential with a creative and progressive approach in the delivery of pediatric therapy services. We promote family involvement as a valuable part of the therapy process and encourage education and training. Our goal is to make a difference in your child’s life.
Conditions We Address:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Apraxia of Speech
- Motor and Limb Apraxia
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- ADHD: Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder
- Visual-Perceptual Disorder
- Dyslexia-Reading Disorders
- Dysgraphia-Handwriting Disorder
- Language Disorders: Receptive, Expressive, Mixed.
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Fluency Disorder
- Voice Disorder
- Oral Motor-Feeding Disorder
- Articulation-Phonological Disorders
- Alternative-Augmentative Communication